Use of this site is provided by subject to the following Terms and Conditions
GREEN GLORY reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to GREEN GLORY are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will GREEN GLORY be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
GREEN GLORY does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
GREEN GLORY Is not a marketing company, investment company, scream or business its only and only a helping hand for poor and all needy peoples who want come out of there debt or any other financial troubles. GREEN GLORY is not giving any gifts nor money to any one also not takes fees or charges. It's totally free. But if you want to join it its necessary to understand the concept clearly.And take a part in social cause. GREEN GLORY has no any connections with government post office its only media to give help to needy person safely and without any doubts. But GREEN GLORY wants to become post office revenue grow and that could be help our nation too.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from GREEN GLORY nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by GREEN GLORY to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not GREEN GLORY). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to
copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
GREEN GLORY takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link are owned and operated by third parties and GREEN GLORY has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that GREEN GLORY approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. GREEN GLORY registered for Social Welfare Services.
B-SH 12 NEEL YOG BUILDERS B WING PATEL CHOWK
R.B.MEHATA ROAD OPP RAILWAY STATION GHATKOPAR (EAST) MUMBAI CITY MAHARASHTRA
> In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India or other countries);
> To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation;
> To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing); or
> To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
> Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
> Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
> Use any device, software, or routine that interferes
> with the proper working of the Website;
> Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
> Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
> Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Rules & Regulations1. After receiving the form to the donor, it is not necessary to include new people in this system. You can also join this system only to help purpose. If you want to get financial help, then you have to promote and spread it to the needy families and help them by becoming a volunteer.
2. If you voluntarily join this helping system as a donor without becoming an investor, then your help is arranged from every donors who joins by you.
3. The help from the first three donors will be given to the 9 donors who joined you earlier. You will get help from the fourth donor and there on words, you will start getting help from unlimited donors.
4. You can help such needy families by providing direct reference to the unlimited families. Help others to help ourselves.
5. To get continues help, include at least four donors in the family within 60 days, otherwise your name will be preserved in the donors list. Your name will be included in the list of donors from the second day on which the 4 donors will be fulfilled by you. If your name does not appear in the help list of the form, then you inform the system by your registered e-mail on the e-mail of the system.
6. In this helping system, the responsibility of providing help to at least four needy families has been compulsory.
7. Once the donor gets the acceptance, no change will be made in the information given by him, so before sending the request for activation, please check the name, address, mobile number, PIN code number etc.
8. If for any reason the donor wishes to go out of the system, the help he sent will not be returned. You have helped those who are needy people. (Donation not refundable)
9. It is necessary to give approval from any previously joined donors from No. 2-10 on the joining form. Before granting approval, check that there should not be any mistake.
10. It is your responsibility before joining the donors form, it should be filled in properly and check it carefully and there should not be any mistake happened.
11. The original joining form duly attested with pasted money order (eMO) slips with the respective pan card copy duly signed should be deposited in 'Request Form Collection Center', 'Authorized Service Center' or your senior donors .
12 All the names are written according to the rules made by the system then only the new request form is accepted. Once a new form is issued then there will be no change occurred.
13. When your Form request is to be sent for Activation, on the same day, download the new form from the website and send the money order (eMO) through the post on the same day and send it for Activation.
14. Before joining this helping system do not handover the money to anybody or in their bank account. Take the form from whom you refer for joining this system and send help by doing the money order (eMO) as the list mentioned on that form voluntarily on their respective names by going post office personally and getting eMO slips paste it on that form with your complete information and duly signed by you by doing scan copy and handover to your referred person.
15. In the money order form, the new donor will be the 'Sender' and the name which are in that form with their full address and amount mentioned that persons will be 'Receiver'.
16. It is necessary to send help amount only through money order (eMO) from Indian Postal Service. In the Money Order form, select Message Code 08.
17. To help each other, we are helping needy people through the service of the post office. Indian post is a good media for sending help to donors, and this help is sent by money order. Actually Post Office and 'Green Glory' have no any relation.
18. While promoting in this system do not misuse the name of Post Office and if anybody does the same Green Glory System will not be held responsible and he himself will be held responsible.
19. In the scanned copy of the form contain the receipt of the money order, the vague cut receipt of the money order or any mistake or wrong name, wrong address, wrong pincode or wrong amount or suspicious of tampering with the money order will not be accepted by the system.
20. Original money order (eMO) receipts should be pasted on the form.
21. After receiving the above scanned form it will be checked by the system and then new form will be issued to the new donor.
22. Please check the newly received form with their respective names and with correct serials.
23. Please see that in the issued new form No.1 to No.10 names mentioned the 10 no. name which is the previous form will be disappear and the new donor name will be on No. 1 & all the other 9 names as it is only their sequence will be changed.
24. When the new donor joins his name is No.1 position and No.10 will be removed from the list and other 9 names will be gone up in order till No.10.
25. The help you have received through this system it is the responsibility of every donor to show your account. According to the Indian Tax Act, whatever tax has to be filled will be the personal responsibility of each donor. It is the duty and responsibility of every Indian to file ITR. Consult tax authorities and fill in tax in the Indian Tax Department.
26. Every family in India should get benefits from this helping system, so only one member from every family can join this helping system.
27. New forms will not be issued on Sundays and government holidays.
28. If the image of this helping system has been damaged by any donors and if there is evidence of damage then it will be terminated from the system without any prior notice.
29. In order to obtain a money order (eMO) receipt in the scanned copy of the request, the money order is intentionally unclear, the cutie receipt or any mistake or wrong name, wrong address, wrong pincode or wrong amount or if there is a suspicious of tampering with money order receipt or wrong submitting PNR number, then without any proof It will be excluded from the system without any prior notice.
Keep in mind ... this is not a company, investment, scheme or business. It is only and only the helping system. Transparent behavior will help us to help more people and minimize the financial troubles in their life.
* GREEN GLORY
* B-SH 12 NEEL YOG BUILDERS, PATEL CHOWK
* R.B.MEHATA ROAD OPP RAILWAY STATION GHATKOPAR(E) MUMBAI CITY MAHARASHTRA
* PIN 400077
* TOLL FREE NO 18003702786